Life Science Analytics Cloud
Mouse Over For Added Detail
Touch Image for Added Detail
- Resource Mgmt
- IRT/IVRS RTSM
- Site Performance
- Trial Performance
Governance • Curation • Harmonization Orchestration • Unified Data Model • Metrics Ad-Hoc Reporting • Conversational UX
Everything You Need to Succeed
Saama’s cloud-based, AI-powered solutions and services offer powerful data aggregation, monitoring, analytics, and collaboration capabilities, so sponsors and CROs can optimize study planning, enrollment, compliance, productivity, and oversight.
- Reduce cycle times and improve data quality
- Use actionable insights to keep studies on track
- Identify and resolve issues before they become major problems
ClinOps heads, study managers, CRA managers, and C-level executives all use Operations Insights to monitor study status and take action to avoid milestone delays.
- Optimize portfolio oversight, whether studies are conducted in-house or outsourced
- Quickly identify and understand issues as they arise, from enrollment and compliance to site productivity
- Use a built-in, AI-powered virtual assistant to get answers to thousands of questions instantly
- Resolve issues collaboratively and document actions with a fully auditable task management system
Clinical Insights brings all your safety and subject-level data into a unified structure, for consistent and proactive medical review and safety signal analysis. Chief medical officers, medical directors, data management professionals, and other stakeholders all use the innovative capabilities of Clinical Insights to enhance the medical review process.
- Use dynamic line listings and graphical patient profiles to highlight data changes
- Address protocol deviations and adverse events earlier, to reduce risk and support patient safety
- Use detailed labs, with access to actual test results, to visualize trends and identify outliers
Risk Based Monitoring
For sponsors and CROs alike, Saama’s Risk Based Monitoring solution can be the cornerstone of an effective risk mitigation and ICH E6(R2) compliance strategy. Go beyond traditional site monitoring to significantly lower the cost, time, and risk associated with your study portfolio.
- Allocate resources more effectively, using cross-study and cross-site KRIs, root-cause analysis, and configurable tools that adapt to evolving needs
- Use automated alerts and an AI-powered virtual assistant to reduce compliance risk
- Reduce regulatory risk with fully auditable collaborative task management workflows
Access Out-of-the-Box Features in 4 Weeks—Guaranteed.
Saama can put you on the fast track to clinical trial process innovation.